At the request of the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has prepared the second modification of the Development cooperation plan in 2014, resulting from the necessity to begin the implementation of the task "Polish-Ukrainian youth cooperation" from the special purpose reserve no. 79 called Financing Polish-Ukrainian youth cooperation by the Ministry of Education. The modifications include the above request and other changes resulting from the implementation of development cooperation programme.
The modifications are related to the following parts of the Plan:
Part 1 of the Plan:
- Adding the point. 1.2.1. called Supporting transformation processes in Ukraine and the following record: In response to the changing situation in Ukraine, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is taking up new actions aimed at Ukraine, covering matters such as preparations and implementation of the local government reform, and supporting the mission of OSCE monitoring the security situation;
- Point. 1.2.3. Projects implemented by the government authorities and their subordinate units: updating budgets of the projects, resulting from submitting the final versions of the projects in the second quarter of 2014.
Part 2 of the Plan
- Changing the title of the second part of the Plan by adding “and the special budgetary reserve no. 79 called Financing the Polish-Ukrainian youth cooperation”;
- Adding the item called “Polish-Ukrainian youth cooperation”, the amount of 1 500 000 PLN, to the table with the actions of the Ministry of Education;
- Changing the total estimated amount for the tasks of the Ministry of Education from 700 000 PLN to 2 200 000 PLN;
- Changing the total estimated sum for all the tasks related to the development cooperation from 1 570 281 932 PLN to 1 571 781 932 PLN.
Annex 1: The division of funds within the special purpose reserve: modification in the division of funds of the special purpose reserve of the state budget in following listings:
- Actions organised and commissioned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs adding the listing Supporting transformation processes in Ukraine – financial allocation 700 000 PLN (400 000 PLN for supporting the local government reform and 300 000 PLN contribution to OSCE for monitoring the security situation) (page 1);
- Projects implemented by the public administration institutions – final reduction of the amount by 255 242 PLN (changes concerning Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan);
- Funding the projects selected in the call for proposals “Global Education in 2014” – reducing the amount from 400 000 PLN to 127 880 PLN (page 5);
- Projects implemented by the non-governmental organisations in the call for proposals “Global Education 2014” – increasing the amount from 1 150 000 PLN to 1 350 348 PLN (page 5);
- RESERVE – reducing the amount by 372 986 PLN to 2 967 097 PLN (page 6).