FAC meeting with the participation of Ministers for Development, 14 May 2012, Brussels
- Council Conclusions: ‘Increasing the Impact of EU Development Policy: an Agenda for Change';
- Council Conclusions: The Future Approach to EU Budget Support to Third Countries;
- Council Conclusions: EU 2011 Report on Policy Coherence for Development;
- Council Conclusions: 2011 Annual Report to the European Council on Development Aid Targets;
- Council Conclusions on a renewed EU-Pacific Development Partnership;
- Council Conclusions on Strengthening Resilience to Food Crises in the Horn of Africa.
Besides adopting the Conclusions after discussions, the Council also discussed the following issues:
- Burma/Myanmar: coordinated EU approach to providing development aid;
- Preparations to the UN RIO+20 conference;
- Joint programming of EU development aid (pilot phase);
- Food security in the Horn of Africa.