Pursuant to the Development Cooperation Act of 16 September 2011 (Journal of Laws 2011, No. 234, item 1386) the Development Cooperation Policy Council functioning alongside the Minister of Foreign Affairs was appointed for its II term in the years 2016-2020.
In particular, its statutory tasks include: tabling geographical and thematic priorities for development cooperation, assessing draft annual and multiannual development cooperation programmes, evaluating Government administration bodies' annual reports on fulfilling development cooperation tasks and issuing opinions on development cooperation documents drafted by the Government.
Members of the Development Cooperation Policy Council, II term:
- Mrs. Joanna Wronecka, Under-Secretary of State at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, National Coordinator for Development Cooperation - Council President
- Mr. Piotr Nowak, Under-Secretary of State at the Ministry of Finance
- Mr. Radosław Domagalski-Łabędzki, Under-Secretary of State at the Ministry of Development
- Mr. Jakub Skiba, Secretary of State at the Ministry of Interior and Administration
- Mrs. Magdalena Bodzenta, Head of the Political Cabinet of the Minister of Environment
- Mrs. Teresa Czerwińska, Under-Secretary of State at the Ministry of Science and Higher Education
- Mrs. Katarzyna Rutkowska, Deputy Director of the Department of International Cooperation at the Ministry of Health
- Mrs. Marzenna Drab, Under-Secretary of State at the Ministry of National Education
- Mr. Jerzy Kwieciński, Secretary of State at the Ministry of Development
- Mrs. Renata Szczęch, Under-Secretary of State at the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Policy
- Mr. Ryszard Zarudzki, Under-Secretary of State at the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Mr. Józef Brynkus, Member of Parliament, Kukiz'15 Deputies' Club
- Mr. Bogdan Rzońca, Member of Parliament, Law and Justice Parliamentary Club
- Mrs. Krystyna Skowrońska, Member of Parliament, Civic Platform Parliamentary Club
- Mr. Krzysztof Słoń, Senator, Law and Justice Parliamentary Club
- Mrs. Aleksandra Antonowicz-Cyglicka, Board Member of Zagranica Group
- Mr. Wiesław Ptach, President of Foundation "Education for Development"
- Mrs. Marta Joanna Titaniec, Head of the Foreign Division in Caritas Poland
- Mr. Wojciech Wilk, President of the Polish Center for International Aid
- Mr. Janusz Pietkiewicz, Vicepresident of the Republic of Poland's Employers
- Mr. Jan Malicki, Director of the Centre for East European Studies, University of Warsaw