We kindly invite all higher education students enrolled in private and public universities to participate in this call for essays that constitutes a part of the series "Poland is a paradise" entitled: "Challenges of international co-operation for development assistance".
The topic of the essay should be related to one of the following areas:
- Assistance provided to countries undergoing political, economic and social transformation.
- Co-operation for development in the context of cultural diversity.
- Polish role and position in the world's development assistance system.
- Process of social awareness building and support strengthening for the cause of development assistance in Poland.
- Millennium Development Goals - experiences and perspectives for their implementation.
Essays, together with a duly fulfilled APLICATION FORM, as well as an official student status confirmation from the corresponding faculty offices of the university of origin of a student taking part in the call for essays should be e-mailed to email@example.com. The deadline is November 26, 2006.
The organisers of the call for essays are:
- Development Co-operation Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Institute of Regional and Global Studies of the Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies of Warsaw University (Former Institute of Developing Countries)
- Office of the United Nations Development Programme in Poland