Call For Proposals directed to local administration entities
to implement assistance projects within the Polish aid programme 2007 administered by the MFA of the Republic of Poland
1. Within the framework of the Polish aid programme 2007 administered by the MFA of the Republic of Poland local government entities may submit and implement assistance projects for countries covered by foreign assistance.
2. Financial assistance for foreign assistance projects implementation is defined in the Polish aid programme 2007 administered by the MFA of the Republic of Poland. The funds are sourced from state budget's targeted reserve, item 43.
3. Accepted projects must be implemented by 30.12.2007.
4. Projects shall be approved according to their submission order and until all funds for local administration entities (as specified in the Programme) are exhausted.
Due to limitations associated with targeted reserve spending, the deadline for applications is 2007-07-15.
6. Substantial and financial evaluation of the projects is carried out by Development Co-operation Department in collaboration with the appropriate territorial departments of the MFA.
More information on the Call on our web pages in Polish.