1. Within the framework of the Polish foreign aid programme administered by the MFA in 2007, governmental institutions may apply for and implement assistance projects covering countries included in the Programme.
2. The amount of resources for implementing foreign assistance projects is defined in the Polish aid programme 2007 administered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland. The resources come from the state budget's target reserve, position 43.
3. Project applications are to be submitted on-line. In order to submit an application one should:
a) register as user of PolskaPomoc.pl
b) fill in the on-line project application form
c) send a printed and signed copy of the application with the required attachments to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
4. Accepted projects are to be implemented by 31.12.2007.
5. Projects are accepted according to the chronological order of application receipt and until all Programme resources for central administration are depleted. Because of the conditions of public expenditure from the state budget's target reserve, the deadline for project applications is 15 July 2007.
6. Substantial and financial evaluation of the projects is carried out by the Development Co-operation Department in collaboration with appropriate territorial departments of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
7. Prior to project preparation please become acquainted with the Programme and the Guidelines for central administration institutions planning to implement projects financed from the state budget's target reserve, position 43 (you can find all necessary information on our Polish language web pages) as well as other assisting documents: the list of recipient countries according to OECD DCA and the list of Millennium Development Goals.
More information on our web pages in the Polish language.