MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
in collaboration with MINISTER OF EDUCATION
acting on the basis of the Law on Public Benefit Activity and Volunteerism, dated April 24, 2003, (O. J. No 96, item 873 with further amendments)
announces the Call for Proposals:
"Education initiatives on international development co-operation 2009"
The aim is to select the partners who, in collaboration with Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education, will carry out following tasks:
Task 1 - To carry out the regranting procedure for development education projects to be implemented by not publicly financed entities.
Task 2 - To carry out the regranting procedure to co-finance participation of Polish scientists in conferences and seminars abroad on international development co-operation.
Task 3 - "Academy of International Development Co-operation and Democratisation" that is to carry out a summer course, series of conferences and seminars in particular.
- The organisations eligible to compete in the Call for Proposals are non - profit NGOs as defined by Law on Public Benefit Activity and Volunteerism dated April 24, 2003, (O. J. No 96, item 873 with further amendments) which are not state-funded and which are registered in the Republic of Poland (in compliance with the regulations on public funding)
- Financial assistance devoted to the implementation of the abovementioned Programme amounts to PLN 945 000. One applicant may file a few applications, but on condition that only one application can refer to one task.
- Accepted projects have to be implemented by 2009-12-31
- Deadline for applications is 2009-03-06 (date of receipt). Applications received after this date will be disregarded.
- Applications will be evaluated by the Call Committee in compliance with the criteria specified in the regulations of the Call. Information on selected, successful Applicants will be published on www.polskapomoc.gov.pl website not later than 2009-04-06.
- Applicants shall bear the costs of application preparation. We suggest that all Applicants acquaint themselves with the Guidelines for NGOs as well as General Terms and Conditions of MFA's financial assistance.
- Last year the Ministry of Foreign Affairs co-financed education initiatives on international development co-operation worth PLN 1 050 000.
- In order to apply you need to:
- read all relevant documents (only available in the Polish language): Regulations of the Call, General Terms and Conditions of Financial Assistance, Guidelines for NGOs;
- register your organisation as User of http://www.polskapomoc.gov.pl/ website. If you already have an active account, you need to log into the system.
More information on our web pages in Polish.